CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Blabble Entry....HUHU

Post nie aku post masa tengah dekat Green Box. Jep dengan Hafiz tengah nyanyi lagu Saling Merindu. Lagu dari group Leon. If you ask me, I don’t even know who is Leon. Guess that’s what happens when I didn’t grow up in Rock Kapak era. Huhu. Anyway, the song sounds nice but to have this kind of song in my play list would be the end of time. Other than that when I really don’t have anymore song to put. Haha. You must be wondering why I didn’t sing, instead of writing in this post when I have to pay to be here. In the Green Box place I mean. I got a sore throat, that’s the reason why I didn’t sing. I don’t want to cause strain in my throat. Huhu.

Karaoke is a good place if you have a good voice. This is the place where you can asah bakat. Bak kata Akademi Fantasia punye tag line ‘Bebaskan bakat superstar Di Dalam Dirimu’. Well, as for Hafiz and Jep, they do have a good voice, even though they don’t want to admit it. Kalau nak di bandingkan dengan suara katak aku. Huhu. Aku admit I don’t have a good voice. My voice always comes out sengau. But, what the hack, I don’t really care. All that I know I want to have fun. Heheheh. Hafiz and Jep, sorry kalau telinga korang rosak sebab dengar suara aku. Gommenasai.

Tomorrow is the Earth Day, if I have the time, I will put a proper entry for it. Right now, I’m off to sing Matta Ketahuan. Hehehe.

Off I go

Chalozz!!!

2 comments:

IkHwaN said...

Suara macam Micheal Buble. Kate sengau lagi? tak bersyukur lagi. Aku nak nyanyi lagu band Hujan pun xsampai pitch..hahah

ymy_mike said...

ye ke macam Michael Buble? heheheh. TQ tQ (dengan nada perasan)