CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Nandayo...why? why? why?

This past few days, my streamyx caused me tonned of trouble. I dont know why, when i call the service centre, they said everything is in tip top condition. Nevertheless, it took me about 15 minutes just to log in to streamyx. What the f**k. I even had the technician from TM to come to my house. And guess what they found? Certainly NOTHING wrong with my streamyx. Not only that, when i used torrent, my internet speed become slow. I know that when you are downloading something, it will pull down your download speed, but so far it didn't caused me any trouble. Hmmm.....i just want to wait till the end of the week and see how is my streamyx performance. If it did not improved, TM will be bug like it was never be bug before

Angry Mike signing off

0 comments: