CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Bye Bye Malaysia

Its been a while since i last post anything here. That is because my life's a mess right now. Well, no need to go into detailed as what are the mess im in, but for those wo knows me probably have the general idea on what is my problem. huhuhu.

Anyway, my second brother will be going to Aussie Land tomorrow. Although his wife is still in the semester break but they want to go for a sightseeing throughout Australia. The flight will land at Gold Coast tomorrow and from there they will travel to Sydney, Melbourne and lastly back to Adelaide where my brother and his family will reside for the next 4 or 5 months. How i wish i can follow them. Maybe if i follow him i can at least forget about the trouble im having. huhu. But that is all a wishful thinking.

Hmm....this is it for now. Such a short entry....huhuhu

Owh....before i forgot, i want to thank Jep for his early birthdat present for me. Want to know what is it? It is the fishing rod that u see in the previous post.....hehehe.....im so happy *grin*

0 comments: