CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 7, 2008

A new direction

Remember that I say that I want to drop my Banking and Finance subject? Well I did it today. I went to see Ms. Liza with my mom this morning to discuss with her, who happen to be my mentor regarding this matter. Instead of dropping two subjects for Banking and Finance, I dropped 3 subjects, which are: Managerial and Cost Accounting, Investment Analysis and also Land Law 1. Although I haven’t submit my application yet but I’m pretty sure that I want to drop this 3 subjects. So Balqis (finally I put her name here. She told me she won’t read my blog if I didn’t put here name here. Talk about Ms. Popular. Heheheh) I will be seeing you in Land Law Class next semester and Gowri, I will be seeing you in Banking and Finance class. Although I’m hoping to see Kelly in Banking and Finance class too *wink*

Anyway, I hope that I make a right decision. Huhuhu. I’m targeting for Dean List Award this semester. Been a while since I last get it. Hahaha. Sorry guys, kinda like ‘berangan’ sekejap. Heheheheh.

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH ME!!!!!!!


P/S: Bob's right. The Spelling Bee is cool....for a nerd....hahahaha (By nerd, i mean me)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha...aku bace nih!!huhu...