CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Exam! Exam! What do i care??!!!!

Today I got investment analysis exam, at 4:30pm. But as usual, I didn’t go. That’s the result of didn’t come to class and also to lazy to do revision. So, what else, aku amek mc la. Huhu. What’s happened to me? This is so not like me. I used to love exam. Well not to say exam but study is much more appropriate. But lately macam malas giler nak belajar.

Tomorrow got another two exam. 1 law paper and the other finance paper. That one I will definitely go. Kejap lagi nak pergi study wiv Kelly. Although initially we are planning to go to our usual place to study: Old Town White Coffee, but since dekat umah nie takde orang so I guess just study dekat sini je lah. Lagi jimat duit. Hehehe. But kalau pergi Old Town pun ok gak sebab Kelly yang nak belanja. Muahahahah.

Honestly, aku memang takde semangat langsung nak amek exam nie. Feels like I want to take semester leave. But if I do that, my fee’s burden will be increasing. Arghhh!!!!!!!! I don’t know what to do. At this point, I just have two option either I go on with this semester be it what ever result I will get or I can just deferred and start fresh again next semester. Part of me saying that I should juts let go this semester but another part of me saying that that was totally a stupid idea and I should just go on. However, I plan to sit for this mid term exam first and see how it goes. Don’t you think that is the right things to do?

What ever it is, I already promised to Chew that I will give him the watch that I get if I received any award from Baitulmal. Huhu. The promised that seems so far-fetched to keep. But I gotta try my best. Then again I can say that the watch that will symbolized what I feel about him. That I don’t lie with what I say to him. I mean what I say. Even if I didn’t get the watch, I will still try my best to get a good result so that he will be proud of me.

So everyone, I hope that you guys can pray for me to do well in my exam. Huhu.

Ganbattene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: