CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 4, 2008

The Good Old Days

I was trying some internet radio early tonight when I stumbled across a song by Shizuka. I ‘m sure everyone can guess what song is this, yup, you got it right: Redline 95. Wow, so over dramatic just to introduced a song. Well, that’s me, the drama king that I am even only on words and not my attitudes. Haha.

Anyway, back to the story of this song. When I listen to the song, it brings a lot of sweet and some bitter memory of my days as a UiTM student. I know it’s been ages since I can call myself that but still it didn’t shield me from reminiscing on those days. The first time I heard this song was during my Pre Law days in UiTM Kedah. There, I make many new friends, although now I’m not sure whether I still can call them as friend or not. Not that we had a fight or anything, it just that it’s been a while since I last contacted them. As far as I remember, the last time that I actually mingle with them was during my father’s ‘kenduri arwah’ some time in 2006. And that was almost 2 years ago. Although after that there is some occasional phone talk and sms-ing, but that is as far as it goes. To say that I didn’t miss them, I did, a lot but the thought of I left UiTM halfway during my degree made me sad to mingle with them. Due to the fact that, if I’m in UiTM, I probably doing my LLB now. Huhu. Hmm….for the reason of leaving UiTM, I only has me to blame. I am too preoccupied chasing something that is not real until I loose track of my priority. Nevertheless, I take that as a lesson in life, a chapter that already closed.

And now I’m in MSU, chasing a new dream that once shattered. Reading my previous post here, I realized how closed it is for the dream to be crushed again. I need to do something, I realized that, but the passion of study wasn’t there like the first time I joined MSU, then known as KUTPM. I really need to set back my priority; a mandate from my late father to see me completed my study. GOD, please help me get through this

IM STILL SEARCHING FOR MY LOST SELF………….

0 comments: