CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 4, 2008

Exam....NOT, Old Town....YES

Today I didn’t go for my exam…..yet again. Hmmm……I don’t know how to tell my mom. But I guess I have to face her sooner or later, well I do have to face her by the end of the day when she came back from ‘Kampung’. Huhuhu. I have this idea of dropping my banking and finance subject: Investment Analysis and Managerial and Cost accounting. This is because I felt that with 7 subject in my hand plus another 2 to add up to my final exam will caused a lot of loose nuts in my head. If I go on with this I have 9 subjects that I have to study for my final. Huhuhu. I don’t think I can manage it. So…maybe….just maybe I will drop Investment Analysis only. But I’m not sure yet. Have to discuss this with the high council. And when I said the High Council I mean my mom and my sister. Heheheh. Just to make it sound more dramatic.

Anyway, I’m off to Old Town again today, to study….again, but for tomorrow subject. And this time, I will make sure that no matter what I WILL sit for the exam

INSYAALLAH…..

0 comments: